Humility is the fine line between confidence and overconfidence. While confidence can take you to places, overconfidence turns you into a jerk. How often we admire people who think they are the smartest and above everyone else? That their narcissism is cool? We don’t admire skills in people. We admire their humbleness because that’s what we tend to remember about them.
KEEP IN MIND…
- When you say a SORRY to someone that doesn’t mean are WRONG. That just means you VALUE the person more than being RIGHT.
- Always have patience and perseverance in life.
- Have an incredible focus on your goal. Rest is meaningless.
- Over-confidence will always throw you on the ground.
- Fly in the air but keep your feet on the ground.
- Whatever is yours will come to you. If you try to force something, it won’t ever be yours.
- Give your efforts. Forget the results.
VIKRAM V. SHINDE
- Email – email@example.com
- Personal Website – https://www.vikramshindeblog.wordpress.com
- Professional Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/vikram-shinde-2a575812a
- Quora Profile – https://www.quora.com/profile/Vikram-Shinde-32
- Most viewed writer on Quality Control by Quora
- Student membership in IJRMTEM ( IJRMTEM/10-16/10-19/ENGG/STM/1031)
- Best Scout of the year 2014 (SDVM)